Tuesday 20 September 2011

Nokia N8 Photoshoot

After the success of the Bohemian themed photoshoot,  Griffith Boniel the main photographer offers me another project for his blog. He was given the opportunity to obtain the innovated Nokia N8 for 2 weeks. One of his goal is to experience photography using this device and a speedlight. He wants to differentiate the result of his DSLR camera and the N8 to see what it can offer in photography. He invited me to be the HMUA (Hair & Make Up artist) and Wardrobe stylist. I was also entitled to organize that event and I end up  having "Fall of Color" as my theme, a fall inspired wardrobe with bright and unusual colors to wear on fall.
Although our country doesn't experience this type of season I still chose to have this because of the western atmosphere our location brings. It was held outside of my cousin's house at Hills Borough one of the finest subdivisions our city has. 
click on the image to enlarge it
click on the image to enlarge it
click on the image to enlarge it
click on the image to enlarge it
Photographer:  Griffith Boniel
Model: Nessie Bermudo 
Stylist/Hair & Make Up Artist: Althea Dee
Theme: Fall
Location: Hills Borough
Camera Used: Nokia N8 (on the 1st and 2nd photo) & NIKON DSLR camera (on the 3rd and 4th photo)

Hair & Make Up: The model sweats a lot when exposed to extreme heat so I use a primer to help the make up last longer. I apply a light make up on her and a medium coverage foundation will do. I use a beige and silver eye shadow on her eyelids and a highlighter on her browbone, I applied a thick black eyeliner to accentuate her eyes using nichido black eyeliner and I didn't use false lashes at all only Shawill Mascara to lengthen her lashes, nude lipstick is a must to soften her look. Lastly the blush, I applied Nars Blush in pale pink.

Dress & Shoes: The dress used was a black above the knee jacket, it was classy so I mildly accessorized it, a black thin belt will add up a big difference to her look. She is wearing a denim short and brown boots.

something like this but a little bit short
Since it's a fall inspired outfit you need something to keep you warm. I use a white scarf and fold it about 3 to 4 inches width and wrap it around her. Instead of wearing it in a very common way I decided to style it differently my kind of style. Look how the scarf added some drama to her look.


click on the image to enlarge it
click on the image to enlarge it
click on the image to enlarge it

Photographer: Hink Ferrer & Griffith Boniel 
Model: Nessie Bermudo 
Stylist/Hair & Make Up Artist: Althea Dee
Theme: Fall
Location: Hills Borough
Camera Used: DSLR camera (on the 1st photo) & Nokia N8 (on the 2nd and 3rd photo) 

Hair & Make Up: The same primer was applied form the first look as well as the liquid foundation but this time Revlon pressed powder is the ideal product I used to set her liquid foundation in a swiping and dabbing motion. Purple and pink eye shadow from prestige was gently blended together and applied on her lid while the brown In2It eye shadow was applied to her crease and outer corner. The cream In2It eye shadow on her brow bone to show the division of her eye shadow from her eye brows . Thick black eyeliner is a must for this look as well as the silver eye shadow on her outer crease to brighten the eye area and to make the illusion of bigger and bolder eyes. For the blush and mascara I used Avon Mineral Blush in mauve and Shawill mascara which lengthens her lashes that you can no longer tell if she's using false lashes or not. Lastly a bright red orange luscious lipstick from Revlon in coral will dramatically toughen her look.

Dress & Shoes: I never thought that the hot pink jacket is too big for the model, I was expecting that it would fit her perfectly but instead I just go with it since I still have 3 more wardrobes left. Under the jacket she is wearing a while turtle neck sleeves form "Next" and I added a black thin belt to make the dress appear smaller. And a black tights pants from the model's own wardrobe and pink boots form "Skechers" to keep her warm.

Unfortunately guys I only have two looks to show you, the 3 wardrobes I have left was not used on the photoshoot because the photographer was so amazed of the outcome on N8 photoshoot he lost track of time and after we know it its already 6 o'clock in the evening. Still we have fun and the photoshoot was a success, the photos was incredibly wonderful. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this :)

Kindly read my other post below and Support me. Thanks and Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters